Every week one of our staff members will choose a random student to ask the same six questions. The questions are meant to get a variety of answers depending on the person. This week the student selected was Johnny Tran.
1. How old are you?: I’m sixteen.
2. What grade are you in?: I am currently a junior.
3. Are you involved in any clubs or sports?: I’m not involved in any sports but I’m involved in Key Club.
4. What’s your favorite thing to do outside of school?: Outside of school I like to eat and play basketball.
5. If you could do anything, what would it be?: I would love to cure cancer.
6. What do you think is the thing most important to you in your life?: The most important thing in my life is my family.