Homecoming Biographies: Karissa Hudson & Cristian Gonzalez

HudsonMy proudest accomplishment in high school has been staying true to my friends and always keeping my priorities straight. I am a 4 year cheerleader for the school and 3 time captain for the team. In the past I have been involved with Soccer and the Theater Department’s production of Grease. I am on council for FCA and HOT club and I am an active member in CSF.

My favorite high school memory was Leadership Camp 2017, because of the new bonds that I created with my friends and made memories that’ll last a lifetime.  

I plan on attending either the University of Mississippi or Clemson University after high school to become a college professor for mathematics.

My biggest fear is the dark.  My dream is world peace. My favorite oldie song is “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You” by Franki Valli and the Four Seasons, because it never fails to make me happy when I listen to it.

I would like to give a shoutout to Jamie Wallis and Alyssa Erickson, as well as Mom, Dad and Chase.

GonzalesI am most proud of being a part of B.C. Latinos for four years and being on council for three. This is my second year being president of the organization. Also I am proud of maintaining my 3.9 average GPA, as well as getting my first job at In-N-Out junior year. I’m involved with B.C. Latinos, CSF, NHS, Creek Crazies. My favorite high school memory is performing in International Rally Freshman year.

My plans after high school are to attend either the University of Nevada Reno or the University of The Pacific and major in dental hygiene to become a dental hygienist here in the San Joaquin Valley.

My biggest fear is jannie and my dream is to live in Seattle. My favorite oldies song is “Dreaming of You” by Selena because I’ve always been a big fan of her.

I would like to give shoutout to Alexis Lang, my parents, my godmother, and my grandparents.