Homecoming Biographies: Chloe Johnson & Caden Ryan

JohnsonI’m proud of staying on honor roll all 4 years, getting a 5 on my AP Language & Composition exam, and overcoming all of the obstacles I dealt with along the way. I am president of Helping Others Today, BC Latinos, and have participated in varsity swim and water polo.

My favorite memory from high school is my first day of senior year, seeing my sister at school as a freshman and finally being able to enjoy high school with her.

I plan to attend Sonoma State with my best friend Jamie and major in Criminology.

My biggest fear is needles and my biggest dream is to have a successful career and the ability to support my children in everything they do. My favorite oldie is “Dream a Little Dream of Me” because my mom always sang it to me growing up, and it brings back fond memories of my childhood and the little house my siblings and I grew up in.

I’d like to give a shoutout to my best friend Jamie, for always being exactly who I need, and Catherine and Andrea for helping out with my dance, as well as my grandparents for all their support and my sister Laynie for always understanding.

Ryan: My proudest high school achievements are winning the 2017 SJAA team championship and passing AP English. I’m Captain of Varsity men’s wrestling and involved in speech & debate, swing, and hopefully golf. For the first time in Bear Creek history, the 2017 varsity boys wrestling team clinched the first ever team championship by defeating Cesar Chavez on January 5th, 2017; that’s my favorite high school memory.

Because of the long hours I’ve invested in video games and social media perfection, I will be attending Delta for 2 years, and eventually transferring to a college in Southern California to pursue my degree in law.

My biggest fear is failure: looking back someday when when I’m old and realizing I haven’t lived to my full potential. My dream is to coach my son in a California state wrestling championship. My favorite oldie song is “The Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor. From the time I was old enough to compete in athletics of any kind, I remember as a young boy listening to this popular song from the Rocky movies for my motivation. I would like to give a shoutout to my friends Carter Johnson and Daniel Tamez as well as Dad, Mom, and Casey.

I would like to give a shoutout to my friends Carter Johnson and Daniel Tamez as well as Dad, Mom, and Casey.