Homecoming Biographies: Gwendolyn Poole & Nathan Latimore

PooleMy proudest accomplishments in high school would be maintaining a high GPA despite the struggles of homework and extracurricular activities all while still being able to enjoy time with my friends. I am involved this year with Wrestling, Swim, Journalism, CSF, Swing and am President of Young America’s Foundation. I have previously been involved in Pets N Pals, Make A Wish, Cross-Country, and Volleyball. I’m also been involved in Link Crew and Powderpuff.

All of my favorite high school memories include my friends and I laughing and having a great time together.

I am enlisted in the U.S. Army as military intelligence and will go to Oklahoma for basic training (boot camp) and Texas for AIT.

My biggest fear is being all alone in life. My dream is to one day be truly happy no matter how my life turns out, I just want to feel genuine happiness. It’s hard to choose just one but one old song I absolutely love is “Hotel California” by The Eagles because it just has such a vintage, mysterious vibe that I love. I would like to give a shoutout to Nicole and Kayla and my parents, brother Dominic, and cats.

I would like to give a shoutout to Nicole and Kayla and my parents, brother Dominic, and cats.

LatimoreI’m proud of the fact that I took the AP courses that I did and never gave up in them. I am involved in Red Cross, Nerd Club, and CSF.

My favorite high school memory is going on the Link Crew camping trip because it allowed me to pour my heart out to the people who have changed my life.

Hopefully, after high school, I will go to San Jose State University and pursue a career in game development.

My biggest fear is having my regrets in life outweigh my accomplishments. My dream is being able to support the people I love by doing what I love. My favorite “oldie” song is “My Way” by Frank Sinatra.

I would like to give a shoutout to my friends Randy Cabral and Kirby Kobayashi. I would also like to thank my brother Jordan Latimore, my father Emanuel Latimore, and my mother Christina Shephard Latimore.